[rdo-list] Upcoming meetups, Monday, July 10

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Jul 10 14:00:22 UTC 2017

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

If you run a meetup, and are looking for speakers, sponsorship, or swag,
please get in touch with me a couple of weeks ahead of time, and we'll
work something out. Thanks!

--Rich

* Monday July 10 in Fort Collins, CO, US: Cloud Security, managing &
monitoring - https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Colorado/events/240675613/

* Tuesday July 11 in Ottawa, ON, CA: It's party time! OpenStack is
turning 7 - https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Ottawa/events/240646956/

* Wednesday July 12 in São Paulo, BR: 1° Meetup OpenStack Rio de Janeiro
no Parque Tecnológico UFRJ -
https://www.meetup.com/Openstack-Brasil/events/241193204/

* Wednesday July 12 in Edmonton, AB, CA: It's party time! OpenStack is
turning 7 - https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Edmonton/events/240647051/

* Wednesday July 12 in Perth, AU: OpenStack @ Pawsey Supercomputing
Centre - https://www.meetup.com/Perth-OpenStack-Meetup/events/241197865/

* Wednesday July 12 in Athens, GR: 7η επέτειος OpenStack project -
https://www.meetup.com/Athens-OpenStack-User-Group/events/240728736/

* Friday July 14 in Singapore, SG: Introduction - OpenStack powered by
EasyStack -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-powered-by-EasyStack/events/241333537/

* Saturday July 15 in São Paulo, BR: OpenStack Day São Paulo 2017 -
https://www.meetup.com/Openstack-Brasil/events/239812022/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org