Re: [rdo-list] Where is the subunit packaging data?

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 09:42:04AM +0200, Haïkel wrote:

> subunit is an unmanaged dependency so it comes from Fedora distgit.
> We try to avoid forking Fedora packages when it's unnecessary (less
> dependencies to directly maintain and less conflict with something
> which could be shipped in future RHEL)

Ahh cool that makes sense.

> I remember that I tried to update, so I checked my local clone, and I
> had some weird bug with subunit-1.2.0-8.el7.
> https://cbs.centos.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=190171
>
> I'll try again, it seems that a fix has been pushed since.

So if we need to (as in this case) update how does that work?

I see that your build is a build from an srpm (like mine just a better
srpm).  If that succeeded how would we get that tagged so that we can
use it in CentOS/RDO?

Yours Tony.