[rdo-list] Changes to log URLs for ci.centos.org and review.rdoproject.org (+thirdparty-logs.rdoproject.org)

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Thu Jul 13 14:21:04 UTC 2017

Please note that "thirdparty-logs.rdoproject.org" has now been fully
migrated to our log aggregation server, logs.rdoproject.org.

Third party logs will continue to be available under
"thirdparty-logs.rdoproject.org" for backwards compatibility but,
moving forward, new logs should provide the link
"thirdparty.logs.rdoproject.org" instead.

For example:
- (Old) https://thirdparty-logs.rdoproject.org/jenkins-tq-gate-rhos-11-current-passed-ci-qeos7-ovb-minimal-pacemaker-public-bond-165/
- (New) https://thirdparty.logs.rdoproject.org/jenkins-tq-gate-rhos-11-current-passed-ci-qeos7-ovb-minimal-pacemaker-public-bond-165/

Let me know if you have any questions.