[rdo-list] RDO office hours on 25th July, 2017 at 11:30 A.M (UTC)

Phill. Whiteside phillwuk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 23:59:33 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am still a new comer but did the Red Hat Cloud course a couple of years
ago and did fire up a couple of bugs, which did get work arrounds.

Life is always complicated, I will be welcoming a guy for GUADEC[1] on the
25th. I'd appreciate it if you would pass on my apologies for
non-attendance, but Tim will have flown from Melbourne in Australia into my
home city here in UK. The least I could do was to pre-book hotel / SIM card
etc. and meet him at the airport to show him around.

If you can ask, on my behalf, how packstack is progressing? It seems now
stuck between allinone-stack and Triple-O ... I want to use more than one
NiC but do not have a machine to test Triple-O on. I hope that this sort of
question is asked and answered and, once again, apologise for not attending.

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://2017.guadec.org/