From: rdo-list-bounces redhat com [rdo-list-bounces redhat com] on behalf of David Moreau Simard [dms redhat com]
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2017 7:41 AM
To: rdo-list
Cc: Giulio Fidente
Subject: [rdo-list] Heads up: Ceph Luminous (next LTS) is in release    candidate

Hi,

Just pointing out that the next LTS version of Ceph, Luminous (v12),
is now in release candidate [1] stages.

We're currently shipping Jewel (v10) out of the CentOS storage SIG and
there is some amount of efforts to start bootstrapping Luminous
builds.

Seeing as Pike M3 is right around the corner, it might be too late to
start working on testing Luminous with Pike but I thought it was worth
discussing whether or not we would commit to do it.

[1]: http://ceph.com/releases/v12-1-1-luminous-rc-released/

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]