[rdo-list] [RDO] Major maintenance on review.rdoproject.org @ 2017-07-25 at 23:00 UTC

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Sun Jul 23 14:55:20 UTC 2017

Hi,

(+openstack-dev for wider audience)

Please note that we are planning a 2 hour maintenance window where
review.rdoproject.org could be unavailable this next tuesday evening,
July 25th at 23:00 UTC.
We will proceed with an upgrade of the instance software and will
migrate the review.rdoproject.org infrastructure to a new cloud
environment.

Please note that while this maintenance will have no impact on the
availability of RDO mirrors, new package builds or tags could be
delayed until the maintenance is finished.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reply here.

Thanks !

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]