[rdo-list] RDO-CI Scrum Weekly Scrum Recap

Ronelle Landy rlandy at redhat.com
Tue Jul 25 09:52:47 UTC 2017

Greetings All,

Links to the RDO-CI team scrum etherpad [1] and recording [2] from this
week's meeting are below.

Highlights:

 - Delorean API status (amoralej/apevec)
  See etherpad [3]
  Discussion follows from last week's agenda item - adarazs's work with
delorean API
  The work will proceed in two phases (towards: get hash -> report ->
promote) :
   - get data from the API and report back (using existing jobs)
   - build tools/logic to do promotions
   Timing: Pike repo is coming
    - centos-pike builder is already available in [4]
    - This week is Final release for client libraries
    - In two weeks there will be stable/pike branches and a new DLRN
builder in trunk.r.o/centos7-pike:
    - Jobs for master shouldn't use centos7-pike but centos7-master
    - We need a new promotion pipeline testing new repositories
   AI: create cards: transition between releases - new jobs and some stay
on old pipeline

 - DFG Nominations for TC/UA for Queens
  Do we need to change our nomination schedule to align with TC/UA meetup?
  Team members can send nominations (or self nominate).
  To take effect after the TC/UA meet up

 - Multinic status
   See review [5] - note that this will change the default behavior of tests
   Other patches need review as well [6]

 - Downstream gates disabled
   Waiting on discussion around this fix [7]
   AI: talk with Ben regarding doing a release to avoid breaking gates
   Suggestion to pin our clone of that repo to a known good commit in the
meantime since ansible git module can take a commit hash as version [8]

Announcements:

gcerami 4 weeks PTO 7 Aug - 1 Sep
gchamoul PTO 14Aug-Sept02
sshnaidm PTO 30 Jul - 06 Aug