Links to the RDO-CI team scrum etherpad  and recording  from this week's meeting are below.
The work will proceed in two phases (towards: get hash -> report -> promote) :
- get data from the API and report back (using existing jobs)
- build tools/logic to do promotions
Timing: Pike repo is coming
- This week is Final release for client libraries
- In two weeks there will be stable/pike branches and a new DLRN builder in trunk.r.o/centos7-pike:
- Jobs for master shouldn't use centos7-pike but centos7-master
- We need a new promotion pipeline testing new repositories
AI: create cards: transition between releases - new jobs and some stay on old pipeline
- DFG Nominations for TC/UA for Queens
Do we need to change our nomination schedule to align with TC/UA meetup?
Team members can send nominations (or self nominate).
To take effect after the TC/UA meet up
- Multinic status
See review  - note that this will change the default behavior of tests
- Downstream gates disabled
AI: talk with Ben regarding doing a release to avoid breaking gates
Suggestion to pin our clone of that repo to a known good commit in the meantime since ansible git module can take a commit hash as version