[rdo-list] Neutron 10.0.2 not in Ocata?

Alfredo Moralejo Alonso amoralej at redhat.com
Wed Jul 26 08:22:00 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 12:59 AM, iain MacDonnell <rdo-list at dseven.org> wrote:
> Is there a reason neutron 10.0.2 wasn't added to Ocata[1] on July 10th
> (with nova 15.0.4, etc.)? Seems builds have been around since June 1st
> [2]. Did it fail testing or something? Is there a way I can see the
> results of that testing?

We have several updates pending to be promoted from ocata-testing. The
main reason is that we need a new release of tripleo-puppet-elements
[1] to pass tripleo jobs in CI [2]. You can follow CBS update review
[3] to track update status. Note that, for urgent cases you can use
testing repo in buildlogs.centos.org.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/487319/
[2] https://ci.centos.org/view/rdo/view/cbs-promote-pipelines/job/rdo-promote-cloudsig-testing-ocata/
[3] https://review.rdoproject.org/r/#/c/7669/