[rdo-list] RDO Contributor Survey

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Mar 16 16:17:55 UTC 2017

TL;DR: Please consider spending 10 minutes to fill out our RDO
contributor survey, at https://goo.gl/forms/NUULB51zF37asu1z1

Several months ago we conducted a user survey, which gathered some
useful information about things we could do better. You can see those
survey results here:
https://www.rdoproject.org/blog/2016/11/how-are-you-using-rdo/

We have now put together a very brief contributor survey, to get some
feedback on things that we can do better as a developer/contributor
community, and better make use of the talents of the community.

This should take less than 10 minutes to complete. Results will be
shared with this mailing list, and in a blog post on rdoproject.org/blog
and will not contain any personally identifiable information.

Thank you for your time, and for participating in the RDO community.

LINK: https://goo.gl/forms/NUULB51zF37asu1z1

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org