[rdo-list] RDO-CI Scrum Weekly Scrum Recap
rlandy at redhat.com
Thu May 18 18:24:17 UTC 2017
Links to the RDO-CI team scrum etherpad  and recording  from this week's meeting are below.
- Job watching process improvement (recurring topic)
Doc is out with proposal on a weekly schedule for job watching so that the rest of the team members can concentrate on feature development.
- Creation of technical debt
In the review process, we should add criteria bring review to cores that we have an understanding on:
- what technical debt will be added
- how long the technical debt will last
- will there be a follow up job to resolve the technical debt
- Add FIXME comment with your name
Will we reserve time to look at technical debt? Such as in a stablization release?
jrist and weshay are unable to get ssl undercloud deployments + access to the triplo-ui working
Would be acceptable to push forward this ci change for non-ssl access to ui?
meaning.. ssl or non-ssl undercloud would have access to the ui w/o ssl
see reviews  and 
- rdophase2, ospphase0 virt-ha is being disabled today (OSP 10,11,12, newton, ocata, master) due to lack of hardware.
AI (rlandy): add capacity to tenant on qeos7 - add jobs to OVB
AI (rasca) add ha validations
 - https://review.rdoproject.org/etherpad/p/rdo-infra-scrum
 - https://bluejeans.com/s/jctBC/
 - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/407733/
 - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/459061/
More information about the rdo-list