[rdo-list] Upcoming meetups, October 2, 2017

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Oct 2 14:31:42 UTC 2017

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the next two weeks where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Monday October 02 in Istanbul, TR: Ankara 12. Meetup - Ceph ve OpenStack
- https://www.meetup.com/Turkey-OpenStack-Meetup/events/243543715/

* Tuesday October 03 in Sunnyvale, CA, US: OpenStack Pike Release Update &
Redefining Protection in the Cloud -
https://www.meetup.com/openstack/events/243811056/

* Wednesday October 04 in Prague, CZ: OpenStack - Zkušenosti s
implementacemi a provozem -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Czech-User-Group-Meetup/events/240756834/

* Wednesday October 04 in Helsinki, FI: OpenStackOperators Finland Video
Call - https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Finland-User-Group/events/243462697/

* Saturday October 07 in Littleton, CO, US: OpenStack by David Willson
10-07-2017 - https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/243043418/

* Saturday October 07 in Ha Noi, VN: OpenStack PTG Denver Recap Meetup #16
- VietOpenStack - https://www.meetup.com/VietOpenStack/events/243769562/

* Tuesday October 10 in Sydney, AU: Canberra OpenStack meetup -
https://www.meetup.com/Australian-OpenStack-User-Group/events/243693862/

* Wednesday October 11 in Istanbul, TR: İstanbul 13. Meetup, Konu: Ceph
Yapıtaşları, OpenStack Entegrasyonu -
https://www.meetup.com/Turkey-OpenStack-Meetup/events/243543951/

* Thursday October 12 in San Diego, CA, US: From the Experts: Cloud
Computing - A Panel Discussion -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStackSanDiego/events/242450015/

* Saturday October 14 in Denver, CO, US: Learn OpenStack -
https://www.meetup.com/it-ntl/events/243488239/

* Saturday October 14 in Bangalore, IN: OpenStack Mini-Conf at OSI Days
India 2017 -
https://www.meetup.com/Indian-OpenStack-User-Group/events/243384587/

* Monday October 16 in Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL: ONAP VNF Onboarding Hack Day -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Israel/events/243488892/