[rdo-list] [infra] images.rdoproject server cleanup changes

Gabriele Cerami gcerami at redhat.com
Wed Oct 4 14:53:35 UTC 2017

Hi,

to allow rdophase2 cache servers to have the time to download the images
for caching purposes, we are stopping the automatic removal of all
previous promoted images at each promotion. We'll change the cleanup
process to delete images after a configurable threshold in days/images
numbers.
This will probably impact the storage space needed, but it's essential
for downstream, even more since now potentially the rhythm of promotions
upstream is going to increase.

Thanks.