[rdo-list] logs.rdoproject.org pruning

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Tue Oct 17 03:38:58 UTC 2017

The idea is to maximize our usage of this 2TB without going over a
certain treshold.
We'll tweak retention to keep logs as long as possible while keeping
sufficient enough buffer in terms of space.

For now we're trying 60 days, if we can do it and stay within that
treshold, we'll keep 60 days!

David Moreau Simard
Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]