Re: [rdo-list] Requesting submit rights for rdoproject.org config & ci-config for Gabriele & Sagi

On 04/09/17 17:58, Attila Darazs wrote:
We're working on the TripleO promotion pipeline and it would be useful if these two core tripleo-ci/quickstart members could submit changes to the rdoproject config & ci-config repos

I'd also like to get explicit permission to submit stuff to "config" as I was previously granted the permission by Alan, but it was only for experimenting on something else a while ago.

I think our restrictions on these repos could be "only submit if it's tripleo related".

Please let me know what you think.

Best regards,
Attila