glimmer-1.0-1

   RPMs Built and Announced at about Fri Nov 10 20:08:32 2000.

   glimmer-1.0-1.src.rpm                                 524036
   glimmer-1.0-1rh62.i386.rpm                            432798

   Main archive is located at ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/pub/glimmer
   Mirror locations and build machine information listed below.

   RPMs are built with rpm version 3.0.5.
   Required programs listed are either updates or are not in the default
   RedHat 6.2 installation.

Name: glimmer                      Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version: 1.0                               Vendor: Chris Phelps <chicane reninet com>
Release: 1                             Build Date: Fri 10 Nov 2000 08:07:17 PM CST
Install date: Fri 10 Nov 2000 08:07:51 PM CST      Build Host: hellstone.infohwy.com
Group: Applications/Editors          Source RPM: glimmer-1.0-1.src.rpm
Size: 1085631                          License: GPL
Glimmer is the code editor formerly know as CodeCommander.

It is a full featured code editor with many advanced features,
including full scripting integration with either Python or Guile.

Requires:
   Package                          Distribution (Or Url)
   audiofile-0.1.9-2_helix_2        Helix GNOME 0.2.1 (for Red Hat Linux 6.x)
   esound-0.2.20-0_helix_1esound-0.2.20-0_helix_1Helix GNOME 0.2.1 (for Red Hat Linux 6.x)esound
   glib-1.2.8-0_helix_1             Helix GNOME 0.2.1 (for Red Hat Linux 6.x)
   gnome-libs-1.2.8-0_helix_1       Helix GNOME 1.0 (for Red Hat Linux 6.x)
   gtk+-1.2.8-0_helix_1             Helix GNOME 0.2.1 (for Red Hat Linux 6.x)
   imlib-1.9.8.1-0_helix_1          Helix GNOME 0.2.1 (for Red Hat Linux 6.x)

%CHANGELOG
* Fri Nov 10 2000 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[glimmer-1.0-1]
- Added time check on file change to see if a file has been
  modified on disk (useful for CVS, etc)
- Added a pseudo terminal that doesn't close automatically
  when it's execution process is done.
- Fixed some window sizing problems.
- Language definitions modified to use said terminal when useful.
- Ada, Tcl/Tk, DTML and Object Caml language definitions.
- Swedish and Japanese language translations.

* Sat Sep 16 2000 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[glimmer-0.9.19-1]
- Added Line Number toolbar
- Fixed bug with Tab and Space key presses when there is a
  selection that does not cross a line boundary.
- Added proper default preference handling for View and General
- Fixed but in GtkExText when line length is 1 and char value < 13

* Fri Sep 15 2000 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[glimmer-0.9.18-1]
- Removed Guile scripting support. I have been contemplating this
  for a long time, and today I finally decided to do something about it.
- Added option for "Show blinking cursor". Note: This will be off
  when you start glimmer the first time if you already have a config
  file. Has something to do with a problem in gnome-config.
- Added option for "Auto-save session when files change?"

* Thu Sep 14 2000 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[glimmer-0.9.17-1]
- Moved around some menu items in the insert menu to allow more
  items to be added to the menu via Python/Guile.
- Added SQL.lang.
- Fixed another problem with the highlight style code.

* Tue Sep 12 2000 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[glimmer-0.9.16-1]
- Fixed font style persistance (ie. it wasn't being persistant :-)
- Option for selection style
- Improved some code in GtkExText. Possible minor speed increases.

   RPMs are built on a Pentium II 400mhz w/256megs RAM with RedHat 6.2
   plus updates from ftp://updates.redhat.com installed.

   These files are also available on the following sites
   ftp://ftp.rpmfind.net/linux/falsehope/pub/glimmer
   ftp://ftp.tux.org/pub/sites/ftp.falsehope.com/glimmer
   ftp://ftp.freshmeat.net/pub/rpms/glimmer

PGP Key can be found at ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/pub/Ryan_Weaver.pgp.key
GPG Key can be found at ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/pub/Ryan_Weaver.gpg.key
--
| Ryan Weaver                        || emails: ryanw infohwy com          |