gcombust-0.1.36-1

   RPMs Built and Announced at about Mon Oct 23 09:52:03 2000.

   gcombust-0.1.36-1.src.rpm                             545989
   gcombust-0.1.36-1rh62.i386.rpm                        268212

   Main archive is located at ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/pub/gcombust
   Mirror locations and build machine information listed below.

   RPMs are built with rpm version 3.0.5.
   Required programs listed are either updates or are not in the default
   RedHat 6.2 installation.

Name: gcombust                     Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version: 0.1.36                            Vendor: Jonas Munsin <jmunsin iki fi>
Release: 1                             Build Date: Mon 23 Oct 2000 09:50:53 AM CDT
Install date: Mon 23 Oct 2000 09:51:16 AM CDT      Build Host: hellstone.infohwy.com
Group: Applications/Multimedia       Source RPM: gcombust-0.1.36-1.src.rpm
Size: 657100                           License: GPL
Gcombust is a GUI front-end for mkisofs, mkhybrid, cdrecord and
cdlabelgen, written in C using the GTK+ widget set. Gcombust includes
primitive support for controlling the directory (root) structure and
size of the disk image without copying files/symlinking or writing ten
lines of arguments and it can maximize disk usage by hinting at which
directories/files to use.

Requires:
   Package                          Distribution (Or Url)
   cdlabelgen-1.5.0-4               Freshmeat RPMs
   cdrtools-cdrecord-1.10a04-1      FalseHope RPMs
   cdrtools-mkisofs-1.10a04-1       FalseHope RPMs
   glib-1.2.8-0_helix_1             Helix GNOME 0.2.1 (for Red Hat Linux 6.x)
   gtk+-1.2.8-0_helix_1             Helix GNOME 0.2.1 (for Red Hat Linux 6.x)

%CHANGELOG
* Mon Oct 23 2000 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[gcombust-0.1.36-1]
- fr.po update (Thibaut Cousin <cousin in2p3 fr>)
- de.po update (Roland Rosenfeld <roland spinnaker de>)
- ru.po update (Vladimir Bormotov <bor vb dn ua>)
- disables the tabs in the code sections gtk_main_iteration() is called,
  just to be on the safe side (please tell me if there are situations
  when gcombust leaves the tabs disabled when it shouldn't)
- now compiles on Linux 2.0.x kernels again
- replaced two instances of tmpnam with mkstemp
- there was a small bug in the multisession button/prefs logic
- added config option for lpr path

  [gcombust-0.1.35-1]
- hu.po update (narancs1 externet hu)
- es.po update (Gorka Olaizola <olsago jet es>)
- added some checks that make sure the supplied image name is really a
  image and not just a directory as it seems to confuse people...
- file selection loading for renamed files now works
- CFLAGS was ignored by the generated src/Makefile. "oops."
- added a few gtk_main_iteration() calls - I tried with this back in 0.1.14,
  but I did it wrong (although Miroslav Vasko told me how to do it right!)
  it should work better now - note that this is only good for getting screen
  updates, if you start doing a lot of stuff gcombust will brake, so I'll
  remove this feature if it turns out to be a problem...
- config option for multisession and multisession path by Sacha Arnoud
  <Sacha Arnoud france sun com>)
- test of multisesssion cd validity (based on a patch by Sacha Arnoud
  <Sacha Arnoud france sun com>) (atm Linux specific), can be turned off
  with a config option
- Added eject/close cd-r to the File menu (based on a patch by Hayden James
  <hjames stevens-tech edu>)
- added a driveropts=burnproofs option
- added support for cdrecord's -waiti option, thus enabeling the making
  of all sessions on a multisession cd on-the-fly

* Tue Jun 13 2000 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[gcombust-0.1.34-1]
- fixed a small bug causing gtk warnings on errors dumping a data cd
- removed some warnings about multisession bugs in mkisofs, it seems
  like most are fixed nowadays
- mkisofs seems to work with bootable cd:s using graft-pointers nowadays,
  changed to using that
- removed an extra dir used to work around a bug in old versions of mkisofs
- README.compile.hp-ux from "Gansser, Martin" <MGansser rand de>
- added a feature displaying verbose info about a data cd (suggested by
  John L. Males <software_iq TheOffice net>) (using Joerg Schillings routine)
- made it possible to specify the "-data" option when making multisession cds
- changed to the new graft-pointer format in mkisofs (available since
  cdrtools 1.9a03) - this means gcombust needs mkisofs from at least this
  version ofcdrtools!
- added possability to rename files
- added a busy pointer to some operations, give suggestion if it should appear
  anywhere else, too (suggested by Rasca <thron gmx de>)
- CDplus support, patch by Uwe Koloska <koloska Rcs1 urz tu-dresden de>

* Fri Jun 02 2000 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[gcombust-0.1.33-1]
- fixed bug in sv.po causing segfault when the Swedish translation
  was used (Mikael Hermansson <mikeh bahnhof se>)
- small code cleanup (Mikael Hermansson <mikeh bahnhof se>)
- hu.po update (narancs1 externet hu)
- russian translation by Vladimir Bormotov <bor vb dn ua>
- added 10 speed option
- added prefs option for the cdda (audio cdrom) device and for
  the "Existing ISO" device

* Mon May 15 2000 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[gcombust-0.1.32-1]
- ja.po update (Yuusuke Tahara <tahara gehenna u-aizu ac jp>)
- fr.po update (Thibaut Cousin <cousin in2p3 fr>)
- ko.po update (Man-Yong Lee <manyong gnu org>)
- audio total size wasn't reset when loading a selection
  (reported by nvignot <nvignot online fr>)
- duh, forget to raise the max file limit. really raised it this
  time (thanks to Goetz Waschk <waschk informatik uni-rostock de>)
- compability fix for obsolete "Include all" option, reported by
  many people

* Wed Apr 05 2000 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[gcombust-0.1.31-1]
- Allow untranslated filenames/Bootable CD mixup fixed
  (reported by sguarin fi uba ar)
- ja.po update (Yuusuke Tahara <tahara gehenna u-aizu ac jp>)
- hu.po update (narancs1 mail externet hu)
- fixed an untranslated string
- a little more info on multisession status from
  "Inguva V.R.Sivakumar" <siva jncasr ac in> included, see README.ms
- "100 dirs should be enough for everyone" didn't cut it, trying with
  1000 instead (number of files/dirs that can be mastered)
  (reported by Henrik Schmidt <hbs ks informatik uni-kiel de>)
- added noinst_HEADERS in src/Makefile.am
- audio DnD fix (maybe)
- the file selector is opened at the path it was last used
- a config option for the dir where file selections are stored
- added debian/ dir to EXTRA_DIST
- added 12 speed option

   RPMs are built on a Pentium II 400mhz w/256megs RAM with RedHat 6.2
   plus updates from ftp://updates.redhat.com installed.

   These files are also available on the following sites
   ftp://ftp.rpmfind.net/linux/falsehope/pub/gcombust
   ftp://ftp.tux.org/pub/sites/ftp.falsehope.com/gcombust
   ftp://ftp.freshmeat.net/pub/rpms/gcombust

PGP Key can be found at ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/pub/Ryan_Weaver.pgp.key
GPG Key can be found at ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/pub/Ryan_Weaver.gpg.key
--
| Ryan Weaver                        || emails: ryanw infohwy com          |