yafc-0.6.5-1

   RPMs Built and Announced at about Fri Oct 20 13:23:05 2000.

   yafc-0.6.5-1.src.rpm                                  337377
   yafc-0.6.5-1rh62.i386.rpm                             131068

   Main archive is located at ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/pub/yafc
   Mirror locations and build machine information listed below.

   RPMs are built with rpm version 3.0.5.
   Required programs listed are either updates or are not in the default
   RedHat 6.2 installation.

Name: yafc                         Relocations: /usr
Version: 0.6.5                             Vendor: Martin Hedenfalk <mhe stacken kth se>
Release: 1                             Build Date: Fri 20 Oct 2000 01:21:55 PM CDT
Install date: Fri 20 Oct 2000 01:22:35 PM CDT      Build Host: hellstone.infohwy.com
Group: Applications/Internet         Source RPM: yafc-0.6.5-1.src.rpm
Size: 272830                           License: GPL
Yafc is yet another ftp client, similar to ftp(1).
It is an interactive interface to the FTP protocol.

FEATURES

* cached directory listings
* uses readline (tab completion, emacs/vi editing keys, history file, etc.)
* extensive tab completion
* multiple connections open
* aliases
* colored ls (ie, ls --color, uses $LS_COLORS like GNU ls)
* autologin and bookmarks
* Kerberos authentication support
* recursive get/put/rm/ls
* nohup mode get and put
* tagging (queueing) of files for later transferring
* automagically enters nohup-mode when SIGHUP received (in get and put)
* redirection to local command or file ('>', '>>' and '|')
* uses autoconf and automake
* proxy support
* more...

Requires:
   Standard Red Hat 6.2 installation

%CHANGELOG
* Fri Oct 20 2000 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

- I am nsure why linguas files are not installing, but there isn't but
  one so I am not too worried about it. Commented out that file listing.
  [yafc-0.6.5-1]
- changed default value for auto_bookmark to yes
- added option --type={ascii|binary} to cat
- forgot a fflush() in cat (cat didn't work on binary files) (thanks Decklin)
- fixed broken alias zpage in yafcrc.sample + added (b)zcat alias
- removed arguments to site command (thanks to Robert Hahn)
- 'get/put onefile -o othername' instead of 'get/put onefile -o otherdir'
  confused? look in the manual... (thanks to Skyper Sorg)
- use_passive_mode in config file was ignored (thanks to Ari Pollak)
- new option: transfer_xterm_string (thanks to Ari Pollak)
- removed swedish po-file (I don't have time to maintain it)
- check for circular include statements in config file
- bookmarks are now always kept in ~/.yafc/bookmarks
- cleanups; moved small generic funcs to utils.c
- even more manual updates
- protlevel is now updated in bookmarks

* Mon Oct 16 2000 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[yafc-0.6.4-1]
- removed lib/setproctitle.[ch] due to licensing problems
- moved src/bashline.[ch] to lib/
- updated manpage
- more manual updates
- zcat removed (use 'cat | zcat' or 'cat | bunzip2 -c')

* Fri Oct 13 2000 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[yafc-0.6.3-1]
- removed nokrb option in bookmarks
- added option --mechanism=MECH to open command (and removed --krb/--nokrb)
- always using private protlevel in kauth
- fix for DOS style paths (w/backslashes)
- some manual updates
- added per-url passive mode setting in bookmarks
- added per-url mechanism setting in bookmarks

* Fri Sep 15 2000 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[yafc-0.6.2-1]
- sets nokrb option if AUTH unknown
- added bookmark --delete
- implemented luntag
- fixed bug in local taglist saving/loading
- fixed alias bug (segfault)
- DOS LIST-output directory filename bug fixed
- DOS LIST-output y2k issue fixed (now assumes 21th century if YY < 70)

* Fri Sep 01 2000 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[yafc-0.6.1-1]
- bug in recursive put fixed (didn't create directories correctly)

  [yafc-0.6-1]
- fixed long-standing kerberos problems (now also supports NAT)
- configure.in cleanups
- --mask=GLOB and --rx-mask=REGEXP options (get, put and fxp)
  (transfers only files matching a pattern, useful in recursion)
- --dir-mask=GLOB and --dir-rx-mask=REGEXP options (get, put and fxp)
  (enters only directories matching a pattern, useful in recursion)
- auto bookmarking doesn't overwrite bookmarks w/different hosts
  but creates different versions
- Kerberos 5 support (Heimdal, through GSSAPI)
- FxP support (not thouroughly tested)

   RPMs are built on a Pentium II 400mhz w/256megs RAM with RedHat 6.2
   plus updates from ftp://updates.redhat.com installed.

   These files are also available on the following sites
   ftp://ftp.rpmfind.net/linux/falsehope/pub/yafc
   ftp://ftp.tux.org/pub/sites/ftp.falsehope.com/yafc
   ftp://ftp.freshmeat.net/pub/rpms/yafc

PGP Key can be found at ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/pub/Ryan_Weaver.pgp.key
GPG Key can be found at ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/pub/Ryan_Weaver.gpg.key
--
| Ryan Weaver                        || emails: ryanw infohwy com          |