cdrtools-1.10a15-1

   RPMs Built and Announced at about Mon Feb 26 14:12:57 2001.

   cdrtools-1.10a15-1.src.rpm                           1312470
   cdrtools-cdda2wav-1.10a15-1rh62.i386.rpm              135382
   cdrtools-cdrecord-1.10a15-1rh62.i386.rpm              341559
   cdrtools-devel-1.10a15-1rh62.i386.rpm                 104935
   cdrtools-mkisofs-1.10a15-1rh62.i386.rpm               208675

   Main archive is located at ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/pub/cdrtools/alpha
   Mirror locations and build machine information listed below.

   RPMs are built with rpm version 3.0.5.
   Required programs listed are either updates or are not in the default
   RedHat 6.2 installation.

Name: cdrtools-cdda2wav            Relocations: /usr
Version: 1.10a15                           Vendor: Joerg Schilling <schilling fokus gmd de>
Release: 1                             Build Date: Mon 26 Feb 2001 02:00:03 PM CST
Install date: Mon 26 Feb 2001 02:10:59 PM CST      Build Host: hellstone.falsehope.com
Group: Applications/Sound            Source RPM: cdrtools-1.10a15-1.src.rpm
Size: 255577                           License: GPL
A sampling utility for cdrom drives that are capable of sending audio
cd data in digital form to your host. Data can be dumped into wav or
sun format sound files. Options control the recording format (stereo/mono;
8,12,16 bits; different rates).

Requires:
   Standard Red Hat 6.2 installation

Name: cdrtools-cdrecord            Relocations: /usr
Version: 1.10a15                           Vendor: Joerg Schilling <schilling fokus gmd de>
Release: 1                             Build Date: Mon 26 Feb 2001 02:00:03 PM CST
Install date: Mon 26 Feb 2001 02:11:03 PM CST      Build Host: hellstone.falsehope.com
Group: Applications/Archiving        Source RPM: cdrtools-1.10a15-1.src.rpm
Size: 899567                           License: GPL
Cdrecord allows you to create CD's on a CD-Recorder (SCSI/ATAPI).
Supports data, audio, mixed, multi-session and CD+ discs etc.

Requires:
   Standard Red Hat 6.2 installation

Name: cdrtools-devel               Relocations: /usr
Version: 1.10a15                           Vendor: Joerg Schilling <schilling fokus gmd de>
Release: 1                             Build Date: Mon 26 Feb 2001 02:00:03 PM CST
Install date: Mon 26 Feb 2001 02:11:04 PM CST      Build Host: hellstone.falsehope.com
Group: Development/Libraries         Source RPM: cdrtools-1.10a15-1.src.rpm
Size: 345437                           License: GPL
The cdrecord distribution contains a SCSI user level transport
library.  The SCSI library is suitable to talk to any SCSI device
without having a special driver for it.

Cdrecord may be easily ported to any system that has a SCSI device
driver similar to the scg driver.

Requires:
   Standard Red Hat 6.2 installation

Name: cdrtools-mkisofs             Relocations: /usr
Version: 1.10a15                           Vendor: Joerg Schilling <schilling fokus gmd de>
Release: 1                             Build Date: Mon 26 Feb 2001 02:00:03 PM CST
Install date: Mon 26 Feb 2001 02:11:04 PM CST      Build Host: hellstone.falsehope.com
Group: Applications/System           Source RPM: cdrtools-1.10a15-1.src.rpm
Size: 851957                           License: GPL
This is the mkisofs package.  It is used to create ISO 9660
file system images for creating CD-ROMs. Now includes support
for making bootable "El Torito" CD-ROMs.

Requires:
   Standard Red Hat 6.2 installation

%CHANGELOG
* Mon Feb 26 2001 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[cdrecord-1.10a15-1]
- All:
- Next step in Apollo Domain OS integration
  It should now really compile without manual intervention
  Thanks to Paul Walker pentode!paul uugw hifn com
- Fixed the autoconf test for the apollo mmap()
- Fixed the way to call the compiler
- The Schily printf() now also has support for %lld on platforms
  that do not support long long (needed to print Llong type vars)
- Apollo Dimain/OS C-compiler warning level in makefile system
  adjusted.

- Cdrecord:
- New Schily SING include file mmapdefs.h

- Cdda2wav:
- Added new mmap() definitions for Apollo to make it compile

- Mkisofs:
- Forgotten things from the past:
- libfile has been converted to use Int32_t instead of int32
  to avoid a type clash on AIX. int32 is non POSIX anyway
- libfile has been converted to use the portabel Schily SING
  include file concept
- libfile now uses a new file utimdefs.h for utime() definitions
  This was needed to support Apollo Domain/OD
- several unneeded #definitions removed in libfile

* Sat Feb 24 2001 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[cdrecord-1.10a14-1]
- All:
- Support for GCC on IRIX
- Suport for Lint on Solaris
- Now schily.h does not use _LFS_LARGEFILE any more so nothing
  will be irritated by the Large File bug in glibc-2.1.3
- Try to fix a bug in ieeefp.h on True64 do to a hint from
  Bert De Knuydt <Bert Deknuydt esat kuleuven ac be>
  to make fconv.c work on True64
- First support for Mac OS X (Darwin variant)
  This is the MAC OX X version that uses the new mach kernel and has
  no user SCSI support
- Next step in Apollo Domain OS integration
  I hope that it compiles now without manual intervantion
- Autoconf Support for the changed __dtoa() interface in new FreeBSD
- Autoconf Support for __filbuf() vs. _filbuf() in USG STDIO

- Libscg:
- Fixed sccsid -> __sccsid for scsi-apollo.c
- Check for HAVE_BSD_DEV_SCSIREG_H on Mac OS X to make sure that
  libscg compiles (witout SCSI support) on Darwin.
  Note that Darwin no more has SCSI user transport support.

- Cdrecord:
- Finnaly we got working support for the Plasmon RF 4100
  Thanks to Joerg Wunsch
- Cdrecord now should work in Large File mode too
  Now all commands except cdda2wav are large file aware.
- Try to support mmap() on Apollo
- Autoconf tests for sys/shm.h & sys/ipc.h needed for Apollo
  to avoid to use SvsV shared mem in BSD compile environment

- Readcd:
- Avoid core dumps from division by zero if read time == 0

- Mkisofs:
- Change from a hint according to James Pearson to make --xinet option work
- libfile now should compile on AIX & Apollo Domain OS
- Fixed a bug triggered by adding Sparc boot.
  This caused a endless loop if padding was specified (which
  is now default).
  The code from Eric did not support to install an output
  filter (like the pad filter) more than once.

* Fri Jan 26 2001 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[cdrecord-1.10a13-1]
- Cdrecord:
- Fix some signed/unsigned comparison problems in the code.

- Readcd:
- Now large file aware.

- Mkisofs:
- Fix some signed/unsigned comparison problems in the code.
- Now all tools from the mkisofs dir are large file aware.

* Mon Jan 22 2001 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[cdrecord-1.10a12-1]
- All:
- Seventh phase of libscg restructuring
  It seems that we don't need to change much anymore...
- Some more mimor hacks to approach a complete port to
  Apollo Domain/OS

- Mkisofs:
- libhfs_iso now corrected a comparison between unsigned and < 0
- libhfs_iso now sets the HFS fileattributes ro read olny
  Thanks to James Pearson.
- Support for Apple character codings. Thanks to James Pearson.
- Man Page rewritten to make the problem with code sets easier to
  understand. Note that most of the problems with character
  codings would not be present if Microsoft would not use UTF-16
  Unicode coding which does not comply to POSIX
- -quiet now makes mkisofs really quiet.
- make libfile a cleaner library
- Changed option parsing to allow EBCDIC commandline codes

* Mon Jan 08 2001 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[cdrecord-1.10a11-1]
- All:
- Seventh phase of libscg restructuring
  It seems that we don't need to change much anymore...
- getargs() now supports long long parameters (needed for large files).
- First Apollo Domain/OS Rules
- Support for broken usleep() on Apollo Domain/OS

- Libscg:
- small structural changes that move tests that make sense for all
  into scsitransp.c
- Added pre-aplha support for Apollo Domain/OS

- Mkisofs:
- More flexible options for rationalized id's/permissions
  from "E. Jay Berkenbilt" <ejb apexinc com>
  Specifically, the following options have been added:
    -uid            specifies the uid of the owner of all files
    -gid            specifies the gid of the owner of all files
    -file-mode      specifies the mode for files
    -dir-mode       specifies the mode for directories
    -new-dir-mode   specifies the mode for directories "invented" by mkisofs

   RPMs are built on a Pentium II 400mhz w/256megs RAM with RedHat 6.2
   plus updates from ftp://updates.redhat.com installed.

   These files are also available on the following sites
   ftp://ftp.rpmfind.net/linux/falsehope/pub/cdrtools/alpha
   ftp://ftp.tux.org/pub/sites/ftp.falsehope.com/cdrtools/alpha
   ftp://ftp.freshmeat.net/pub/rpms/cdrtools/alpha

PGP Key can be found at ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/pub/Ryan_Weaver.pgp.key
GPG Key can be found at ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/pub/Ryan_Weaver.gpg.key
--
| Ryan Weaver                        || emails: ryanw infohwy com          |