unzip-5.42-1

   If you wish to be removed from the RedHat Mailing list see the URL
   at the end of this email because I have *NO* control over *YOUR*
   subscription to it. Thanks for your cooperation.

   RPMs Built and Announced at about Tue Jan 16 08:55:00 2001.

   unzip-5.42-1.src.rpm                                 1063768
   unzip-5.42-1rh62.i386.rpm                             244242

   Main archive is located at ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/pub/unzip
   Mirror locations and build machine information listed below.

   RPMs are built with rpm version 3.0.5.
   Required programs listed are either updates or are not in the default
   RedHat 6.2 installation.

Name: unzip                        Relocations: /usr
Version: 5.42                              Vendor: Info-Zip
Release: 1                             Build Date: Tue 16 Jan 2001 08:51:40 AM CST
Install date: Tue 16 Jan 2001 08:54:06 AM CST      Build Host: hellstone.falsehope.com
Group: Applications/Archiving        Source RPM: unzip-5.42-1.src.rpm
Size: 564670                           License: distributable
The unzip utility is used to list, test, or extract files from a zip
archive.  Zip archives are commonly found on MS-DOS systems.  The zip
utility, included in the zip package, creates zip archives.  Zip and
unzip are both compatible with archives created by PKWARE(R)'s PKZIP
for MS-DOS, but the programs' options and default behaviors do differ
in some respects.

Install the unzip package if you need to list, test or extract files from
a zip archive.

Requires:
   Standard Red Hat 6.2 installation

%CHANGELOG
* Tue Jan 16 2001 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[unzip-5.42-1]
- Update to full release unzip-5.42
- Various changes check History.542 in the doc dir.

* Mon Apr 17 2000 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[unzip-5.41-1]
- Update to full release unzip-5.41
- Various changes check History.541 in the doc dir.

* Sun Jan 16 2000 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[unzip-5.40-3]
- Did some rewriting of the spec file. Added an ifarch to build on
  non i386, Thanks go to Steven G. Johnson for pointing this out.

* Mon Nov 30 1998 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[unzip-5.40-2]
- Update to full release unzip-5.40
- Various changes check History.540 in the doc dir.

* Mon Nov 23 1998 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[unzip-5.40-1]
- Update to unzip-5.40
- Various changes from 533. Check History.540 in the doc dir.

   RPMs are built on a Pentium II 400mhz w/256megs RAM with RedHat 6.2
   plus updates from ftp://updates.redhat.com installed.

   These files are also available on the following sites
   ftp://ftp.rpmfind.net/linux/falsehope/pub/unzip
   ftp://ftp.tux.org/pub/sites/ftp.falsehope.com/unzip
   ftp://ftp.freshmeat.net/pub/rpms/unzip

PGP Key can be found at ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/pub/Ryan_Weaver.pgp.key
GPG Key can be found at ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/pub/Ryan_Weaver.gpg.key
--
| Ryan Weaver                        || emails: ryanw infohwy com          |