gcombust-0.1.43-1

   RPMs Built and Announced at about Tue Mar 20 19:27:54 2001.

   gcombust-0.1.43-1.src.rpm                             635264
   gcombust-0.1.43-1rh62.i386.rpm                        310307

   Main archive is located at ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/pub/gcombust
   Mirror locations and build machine information listed below.

   RPMs are built with rpm version 3.0.5.
   Required programs listed are either updates or are not in the default
   RedHat 6.2 installation.

Name: gcombust                     Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version: 0.1.43                            Vendor: Jonas Munsin <jmunsin iki fi>
Release: 1                             Build Date: Tue 20 Mar 2001 07:26:18 PM CST
Install date: Tue 20 Mar 2001 07:27:04 PM CST      Build Host: hellstone.falsehope.com
Group: Applications/Multimedia       Source RPM: gcombust-0.1.43-1.src.rpm
Size: 753649                           License: GPL
Gcombust is a GUI front-end for mkisofs, mkhybrid, cdrecord and
cdlabelgen, written in C using the GTK+ widget set. Gcombust includes
primitive support for controlling the directory (root) structure and
size of the disk image without copying files/symlinking or writing ten
lines of arguments and it can maximize disk usage by hinting at which
directories/files to use.

Requires:
   Package                          Distribution (Or Url)
   XFree86-libs-4.0.2-1rh6          (none)
   cdlabelgen-1.5.0-4               Freshmeat RPMs
   cdrtools-cdrecord-1.10a17-1      FalseHope RPMs
   cdrtools-mkisofs-1.10a17-1       FalseHope RPMs
   glib-1.2.8-0_helix_1             Helix GNOME 0.2.1 (for Red Hat Linux 6.x)
   gtk+-1.2.8-0_helix_1             Helix GNOME 0.2.1 (for Red Hat Linux 6.x)

%CHANGELOG
* Tue Mar 20 2001 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[gcombust-0.1.43-1]
- gcombust now uses "--" to seperate options from arguments when calling
  mkisofs. This allows for filenames to start with the - character.
  Unfortunately all mkisofs versions prior to the one in 1.10a16
  has a bug causing the -- usage to break utterly. In other words, you
  absolutely MUST use a recent mkisofs with this version of gcombust.
- da.po update by Morten Bo Johansen <mojo image dk>
- Galician translation by Xoán Pedracova Varela <xpedra wanadoo es>

* Mon Feb 26 2001 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[gcombust-0.1.42-1]
- turned on a few compiler warnings and found at least one real
  signed/unsigned bug
- cdparanoia improvments; better progressinfo and radiobuttons for
  choosing between cdparanoia/cdda2wav, by Kay Lehmann
  <kaymiehb calvados zrz TU-Berlin DE>
- fixed a bug occuring when ripping and "Progressbar has own window"
  was disabled (reported by Kay Lehmann)
- autoscrolling didn't always scroll all the way down in the cdrecord
  output, fixed
- ja.po update (TAHARA Yuusuke <tahara gnome gr jp>)
- the audio view now also shows total time (based on a patch by
  Tim Gerla <timg rrv net>)

* Tue Jan 09 2001 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[gcombust-0.1.41-1]
- Updated da.po (Morten Bo Johansen <mojo image dk>)
- a few spelling fixes (Morten Bo Johansen <mojo image dk>)
- made the "custom cdrecord switches" look a bit clearer
- added a "Del all" button in the audio files toolbar

  [gcombust-0.1.40-1]
- Updated da.po (Morten Bo Johansen <mojo image dk>)
- Updated README.irix ("C.Fanin" <claudio fanin pd infn it>)
- Updated README.hp-ux.html ("Gansser, Martin" <MGansser rand de>)
- Cleaned up a gtk version related compile time #if clause
- fixed a segfault with "Delete pattern" in the Data Files tab
- It is now possible to specify additional switches for mkisofs/cdrecord.
  See the tooltips for more info. Not tested very much, YMMV.
- added Gnome desktop entry (the gcombust.xpm is now also installed),
  by Austin <meneldil hobbiton org>

* Tue Dec 26 2000 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[gcombust-0.1.39-1]
- Danish translation by Morten Bo Johansen <mojo image dk>
- a lot of spelling corrections, most done by Morten, except the ones I
  got wrong on my own ;)
- the file checks added in 0.1.37 broke gv previewing of cd labels
- a gtk_main_iteration call caused a strange bug with the size
  calculation widgets. removed it.
- ripping of audio cds with cdparanoia, patch by Kay Lehmann
  <kaymiehb calvados zrz TU-Berlin DE>, atm this is only implemented for
  the "Dump CD", not for on-the-fly burning, and it could still need some
  pollishing (e.g. no progress is reported)

* Fri Nov 17 2000 Ryan Weaver <ryanw infohwy com>

[gcombust-0.1.38-1]
- hu.po update (Narancs 1 <narancs1 externet hu>)
- corrected the tooltip for the bootfile/catalog, hopefully it's a
  bit clearer and more correct now
- switches from burn-tab to output-tab also when blanking cd-rws
- when burning more than one audio cd, a variable wasn't initialized,
  causing the progressabar to malfunction
- building gcombust on machines without gettext when the .gmo files need
  to be rebuild should now work without specifying --disable-nls, it seems
  like autoconf is broken. I'm not sure this is a 100% correct fix, but
  all other packages I looked at were broken, too, and this works

  [gcombust-0.1.37-1]
- blanking a cd-rw would leave the tabs disabled (fix by Tanel Kuusk
  <tanel urania ee>)
- switches from burn-tab to output-tab again when starting an action
- now checks for existence of files before trying to execute them
- Italian translation by Simo Sorce <simo sorce tiscalinet it>
- replaced README.compile.hp-ux with README.hp-ux.html written by
  "Gansser, Martin" <MGansser rand de>

   RPMs are built on a Pentium II 400mhz w/256megs RAM with RedHat 6.2
   plus updates from ftp://updates.redhat.com installed.

   These files are also available on the following sites
   ftp://ftp.rpmfind.net/linux/falsehope/pub/gcombust
   ftp://ftp.tux.org/pub/sites/ftp.falsehope.com/gcombust
   ftp://ftp.freshmeat.net/pub/rpms/gcombust

PGP Key can be found at ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/pub/Ryan_Weaver.pgp.key
GPG Key can be found at ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/pub/Ryan_Weaver.gpg.key
--
| Ryan Weaver                        || emails: ryanw infohwy com          |