Postfix RPMS : postfix-20010228_pl02release-5

This is the first time I'm announcing my postfix package on this list,
though I've been producing them since '98.

The RPMS below are built on a Red Hat Linux 7.0 system.
They also work on RedHat 7.1.

Binary and source RPMS are always both available for download from :

http://www.pobox.com/~sjmudd/postfix/

-----
Name: postfix                      Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version: 20010228_pl02release              Vendor: Built on redhat-release-7.0-1
Release: 5                             Build Date: Tue May 15 12:02:14 2001
Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: phoenix.ea4els.ampr.org
Group: System Environment/Daemons    Source RPM: postfix-20010228_pl02release-5.src.rpm
Size: 3132833                          License: IBM Public License
Packager: Simon J Mudd <sjmudd pobox com>
Postfix is a Mail Transport Agent (MTA), intended to be an alternative
to the widely-used sendmail.  This is a reasonably sophisticated package
which includes optional support for LDAP, pcre, mysql, SMTP AUTH (SASL) and
TLS; it sets up chroot for added security; and it starts and stops the
daemon on install/remove.

See http://www.redhat.com/support/docs/faqs/RH-postfix-FAQ/book1.html,
a slightly outdated FAQ, which covers steps which should be taken prior
to and after the installation of Postfix.

The binary and source rpms I produce are currently stored on
	http://www.pobox.com/~sjmudd/postfix

This package/specfile was built from postfix.spec.in $Revision: 2.73.2.39 $,
with the following options:

SMTPD_MULTILINE_GREETING=1
LDAP=0		SASL=0
PCRE=0		TLS=0
MYSQL=0		REDHATMYSQL=0
REQUIRES_DB3 1	REQUIRES_INIT_D 1

The source package contains information about rebuilding with alternative
options.
-----

Also available on my webste is the latest snapshot version of postfix
( postfix-20010502snapshot-5 ).

Any feedback of course is welcome.

Regards,

Simon Mudd