RE: BackPack CD-ROM

----------
From: 	Stephen Smoogen
Sent: 	Saturday, October 18, 1997 11:06 AM
To: 	Rupert Dance
Subject: 	Re: BackPack CD-ROM

On Sat, 18 Oct 1997, Stephen Smoogen wrote:

>I am going to look at the problem and see if I can figure out what the
>deal is. Could you do an lsmod and send to the list what modules are
>loaded? I am thinking that maybe the printer module is loaded and only 1
>parallel module can be installed at once.

Thanks for the response. I wasn't quite sure how to use the lsmod
command so I listed /proc/mount and /proc/modules which follow
respectively below.

/dev/root / ext2 rw 0 0
/dev/hda5 /Data msdos rw 0 0
/dev/hda1 /WIN95 msdos rw 0 0
/dev/hdb5 /WINNTapps msdos rw 0 0
/dev/hdb7 /usr ext2 rw 0 0
/dev/hdb8 /usr/home ext2 rw 0 0
/dev/hdb9 /usr/local ext2 rw 0 0
/dev/hdb10 /usr/src ext2 rw 0 0
none /proc proc rw 0 0

lp                 2		0 (autoclean)

If this isn't what you needed, please let me know the correct command and I will get what is needed.

Thanks

Rupert Dance