Linux Network weirdness

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Thu Apr 8 20:21:24 UTC 2004

Waldher, Travis R wrote:
> [...]

Not sure what you mean.  You mean "BOOTPROTO=dhcp" or "ONBOOT=no"?
Couldn't get an address from DHCP?

> Btw - is my text coming across as 72 characters wide?

          1         2         3         4         5         6         7
123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012

Looking at my test line (and ignoring the cite marks), yup.  BTW, my
.sig is 70 characters wide for reference.
-      A day for firm decisions!!!   Well, then again, maybe not!    -