Linux Visibility on Microsoft Network

Mugleston, Brad brad.mugleston at retirementpartner.com
Thu Apr 8 22:15:11 UTC 2004

Rick, your such a young thing but gee you started early - I didn't even own my first calculator until I was a senior in college - it was great +-/* were all the functions it had and sucked down batteries so fast I always had to keep a spare handy if I wanted to use it.  I did like my circular slide rule - it never died on me.

30+ years ago I made the decision NOT to get into computers as I wanted a life.  As it turns out I still want to play computers and still don't have a life anyway - should have gone into computers and at least enjoyed what I did.

Brad