OT: Wide Open

Chris A Czerwinski chrisczerwinski at cogeco.ca
Tue Apr 13 20:25:40 UTC 2004

I am truly disappointed after not receiving the mail I had really hoped
for. If New York city had received theirs early last week, then why
haven't we?

And now, I can officially say that I will not have my Wide Open Magazine
nor the Fedora Core I before the Real Linux World of April 13-14-15,
here in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

So I will hold my tongue in cheek if I would be asked about it at -
http://www.realworldlinux.com

Chris Cz