How to nework two linux computers

Ashok Patel ashokpatel at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 17:42:37 UTC 2004

Thanks for receiving positive reples from linux folks
regarding bringing Grub boot menu back into my
computer.

I have following two concerns.

As I had said earlier, I have two computers (AMD 550
Mhz and P4, 1.4 Ghz) each having Fedora Core I and
multiple windows partitions.

High speed internet works fine on Windows and Fedora
Core 1 partitions of each computer. I have netwoked
(Windows) both computers successfully through
ethernet.

However, I do NOT know how to setup network in Fedora
Core 1. Would anybody give me some idea as to how to
network these two computers for Fedora Core systems

Another concern. I want to be able to: (1) view and
edit windows partitions "from" Fedora Core 1
partition; and (2) view and edit Fedora Core 1
partitions "from" windows partition.

Each Windows partitin in each computer is FAT32 type.
Linux partition in each computer is standard by
default (I think, ext2 type).

Any help please....

Thanks again...
Ashok Patel