Redhat Linux 9 Server No Work

Ted Potter tpotter at techmarin.com
Thu Apr 15 00:37:20 UTC 2004

don't know what version of windows your using but on my system what I
did was cheat - on my XP pro machine I made the username and password
match what was on my RH9 box and never looked back.

look at this way, we know it works otherwise no one would bother with
it. So given that fact, well time to take it from the top. don't try
shortcuts, don't try hit and miss. Follow the dam manual word for word.
I find what happens to me is somewhere in the manual is a concept I do
not understand, so I have to stop and go educate myself and then
continue. I am in that process with mailman.

hth

Ted