linux ext2 or ext3...

Matt Sedlar MSedlar at nctimes.com
Sat Apr 17 22:47:34 UTC 2004

There are complaints on Amazon.com about Partition Magic (v.8) freaking out with Windows XP Home edition. I would avoid using Partition Magic altogether. I bought Partition Commander (v.8) and that was even bigger joke.

Consider donating $50-$70 to your favorite charity before your purchase that software.