Wireless problem

Tapas Ranjan sarangi at bpost.kek.jp
Mon Apr 19 05:11:02 UTC 2004

Hi :
	I installed RH9 on my dell-inspiron1100, and using a wireless
card, which is wi-fi based. The problem I am facing is :
	1) Whenever I login to some other server using ssh, and try to
open some files/emacs over there, the terminal-window hung up, and the
network doesn't respond. Each time I have to do "ifup eth1" to restart it.
This happens very often, or you can say may times.

	2) When I do "ifup eth1", it gives
	Set failed error .....
	xxxxx
	xxx.......xxxx
	determining ip profile information....done

	I guess, this is not a problem, but can I erase this message
somehow.

	Please suggest for the problem #1 at least. I am getting tired of
looking for solution to this.

	Cherrs
	---Tapas