Disk space issue during install.

Jon Goodridge Jon at goodridge.us
Tue Apr 20 17:20:13 UTC 2004

Rick,

	I am trying to install a linux partition.  On the first attempt the
partition was already a linux partition that was created by Mandrake's
partition tool. I just used Disk Druid to format the partition to
delete the old junk there. Later I used Disk Druid to delete, create,
format and set the partition's mount point as the root.  Same results.
Another reason I am sure that the install program thinks it is a Linux
partition is that install copies some install files to the partition.
When I reboot in Mandrake and look at the partition, I find the
partition as it should be, a 4GB linux partition with 20KB of used
space.

	For someone reason the install is just getting confused about the
partition size.   Or is it me ?

\JonG