Apache with php4

jonathan.share at syngenta.com jonathan.share at syngenta.com
Thu Apr 22 06:48:15 UTC 2004

Samantha,

You don't know for 9 but I have just installed Fedora Core 1 that comes with
httpd-2.0.48 and this comes with php4 loaded as an apache module.

To see all of the modules installed you can consult the
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf file (look for the LoadModule lines) this also
imports all .conf files from the /etc/httpd/conf.d directory which is where
you will find php.conf with the relevant LoadModule, Add Type and
DirectoryIndex entries.

HTH

Jon