rh9 out Fedora in

David Cartwright Dcart44 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 24 15:33:59 UTC 2004

I am about to go Fedora. I will be dumping rh9. I have ordered iso disks
from a vendor and will install on a new hard drive I am installing to
replace the small one currently running rh9.
I understand Fedora is standalone but I am not sure how it compares to
rh9. My request via this missive is for recommendations from you out
there as to what I should save from the rh9 install that would be useful
with Fedora, if anything. I could burn all the files to cd but don't
feel like doing that if not productive...they will set and gather dust
probably and I have enough of those kind already. I do still have the
original rh package disks. All suggestions welcome.

Thanks,
David