Old Problem

brad.mugleston at comcast.net brad.mugleston at comcast.net
Thu Apr 29 02:25:12 UTC 2004

I've had this problem for a while and was wondering if someone
else had seen it and found a fix for it.

For some reason I only get partial copies of attached pictures.
I'm begining to think I've set up a size limit as sometimes I get
3/4 of the picture sometimes I get nearly nothing of the picture.
I'm thinking it's due to the resolution of the picture and maybe
I'm getting X number of bites of info downloaded.

I use Fetchmail to get my email.  Does it have a size limit?

Thanks,

Brad

--
Brad Mugleston, KI0OT

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those that
understand binary and those that don't.