How to Add an applicatio after Update

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Tue Aug 17 17:38:19 UTC 2004

jlopes151 at comcast.net wrote:
> Tried to use the Add/Remove tool to add an application. When I select an application to
> add it comes up with an old list of rpms.

Why is everyone posting twice?  Jeeze, that's annoying!

The Add/Remove tool is limited as to what it can do.  What version
of OS are you running (RH9, FC1, FC2)?
-    "Hello. My PID is Inigo Montoya.  You `kill -9'-ed my parent    -
-                     process.  Prepare to vi."                      -