free ebook on UML

jlopes151 at comcast.net jlopes151 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 24 14:24:43 UTC 2004

I found this message on www.jguru.com: Think I'll get the ebook too.
Hi All, I have been searching for a good book for UML, finally I found an excellent eBook in PDF format at www.JavaSoft.8k.com , There also I found another eBook called SCEA Complete KIT for Sun Certified Enterprise Architect exam. I got both of them and read well, I passed SCEA with 93% score. This is an excellent product(www.JavaSoft.8k.com ) for those who are preparing for Sun's SCEA, or IBM's UML certification. It also very useful for learning UML in Quick and Easy process. Thanks, Shiva ..............................

Hi guys :)
can any one tell me of any good free ebook to learn UML?

thanks a lot