fedora3 & an old abit be6/hpt366 board

wb wsbcomm at earthlink.com
Wed Dec 29 07:38:24 UTC 2004

by "crashes", i meant that when the install begins it never gets to the
graphical "fedora" logo screen. it just hangs at the blue screen when
anaconda is doing it's probing.  fixed the issue by replacing the cdrom
drive. the old one seems to have had issues so i tossed it and got a new one.
fedora installed and all is well.

thanks for the feedback