SSL session on Apache

John Strunk jstrunk at strunkco.com
Wed Feb 25 19:44:21 UTC 2004

Rick,
Thanks.
Using the netstat -lpn command I found that the port was captured by
keriomailserver.  I remember selecting this too install when I build the
system but did not realize that the deamon was started. After stopping
kerio, http was happy to start.  I was planning to learn about kerio
mail.  Since we use sendmail for mail transport this is no great loss.

Thanks again.
John