VNC Server

Graeme Nichols gnichols at tpg.com.au
Tue Jul 6 05:51:09 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-06 at 14:02, brad.mugleston at comcast.net wrote:

> Be very careful upgrading Evolution - I did the upgrade and it
> took over my computer, upgraded everything to be Evolution and I
> lost a lot of my basic programs.
>
> Upgrade with Evolution at your own risk.
>
> Brad

Hi Brad, yes, you are correct. I have heard about the problems upgrading
Evolution before and I have been a bit wary. Thanks for the tip.

--

Kind regards,

Graeme Nichols

Public Key available from http://keyserver.kjsl.com:11371/#extract

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however
improbable,
must be the truth.
		-- Sherlock Holmes, "The Sign of Four"

- IMPORTANT.                                                         -
- The contents of this email and any attachments, which may be con-  -
- fidential, are sent for the personal attention of the addressee/s  -
- only. If you receive this email and are not the intended addressee -
- please inform the sender and delete this email immediately. Use,   -
- copying, disclosure or forwarding of the contents of this email    -
- and/or any attachment/s is not authourised.                        -