SMP machine

csu4 at fedex.com csu4 at fedex.com
Fri Jul 9 02:31:36 UTC 2004

Hi Ajar,

I managed to solve the problem. I upgraded the kernel
to the latest version by up2date. Now the system shows
4-CPUs perfectly (with Hyper-Threading turned on).

Thx for your help.

                    Ajai Khattri <ajai at bway.net>
                    Sent by:                           To:     Getting started with Red Hat Linux
                    redhat-install-list-bounces@        <redhat-install-list at redhat.com>
                    redhat.com                         cc:     redhat-install-list-bounces at redhat.com
                                                       Subject:     Re: SMP machine

                    07/08/2004 10:22 PM