Support for Large Disks under RedHat Enterprise 2.1

dsandif dsandif at email.unc.edu
Fri Jul 16 19:21:45 UTC 2004

Hi Ed,

I was wondering if you ever got a response to your query. I too am
setting up a  machine (File server to be exact) and I will have three
300 gig hard drives in it that I am hoping RedHat Advance Server (AS)
will support them and see all three completely. Please let me know what
you find out. Thxs,

D-