Umask and redhat (updated)

Waldher, Travis R Travis.R.Waldher at boeing.com
Fri Jul 16 23:23:51 UTC 2004

Normally when I drive, it's a 60 mile trip.  Took me 35 minutes to go
the first 30 miles, then I hit the Tacoma Narrows bridge backup, which
was one of those 10 bad nights out of the year because someone decided
to get in to a wreck on it.  I spend 1 hour going 2-3 blocks, with no
relief in sight since a game would be letting loose soon at Cheney
stadium.  So I gave up and drove to Olympia and back up to bremerton.
About 90 miles.

Left work at 4:30, had a 20 minute chiropractor appt, and got home at
about 9:40pm.

Today, it's the normal ferry route, only takes 2 hours total each way.
(I'de buy a speed boat, but the fuel costs would probably be brutal)