Antique computers (was Re: LILO and Zone Alarm)

Andrew Kelly akelly at transparency.org
Tue Jun 1 09:03:29 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 20:00, Ralph E. Kenyon, Jr. wrote:

> Just in case you haven't been paying attention to medical news, leaches
> are back in favor, and maggot therapy is being used to clean up dead flesh
> in recalcitrant wounds.

Actually, alternative medicine is one of my hobbies. In fact, if dreams can
come true, I'll be studying naturopathic medicine in February.
I just need to find a couple more clients and the first year is covered.

Hey, great chance for a shameless plug!

Computer weenie seeks telecommuting contract work. Apply within!

Andy