(no subject)

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Tue Jun 15 17:09:45 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 04:07:47PM +0000, alexandre batista wrote:
> Hi! First let me thank you for assising me installing RedHat, its almost
> working perfectly!!! Still one little problem...I installed Grub so that
> i could select which OS I want to use but it doesnt work for Linux. The
> boot process hangs at FireWire something!! I can boot the system using
> the floppy but I have to type at boot nofirewire nousb noprobe otherwise
> it doesn't work. Any sugestions on how to update/correct Grub please???
> PS - I don't know how to send emails without using HTML, Sorry!!! Miguel
> Batista

More explicitly:

see http://expita.com/nomime.html#hotmail

Hotmail

    * Click on "Compose tab", address the message and fill in the
"Subject" line
    * Before composing the message, click on "Tools" (next to "Copy
message to sent folder")
    * Click on "Rich-text editor OFF" to set off
    * NOTE: The toggle is actually counter-intuitive. That is, if the
drop menu choice says "Rich -Text Editor OFF" RTF formatting is on. When
the toggle shows "Rich -Text Editor ON" RTF formatting is off.
    * If you receive a pop up message "Are you sure you want to do
this?" Click "OK" and wait for text formatting tools to disappear
    * NOTE: If you are using Netscape, then you will NOT be given the
the choice to turn ON/OFF RTF formatting. Messages will be sent in plain
text format.
    * Compose your plain text message
    * Send your plain text message

--
Jeff Kinz,  Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA.
"acceptthisofferbysendingmeemail at kinz.org" is copyright 2004.