half duplex/full duplex

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Wed Jun 16 23:58:48 UTC 2004

Rodney Simioni wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using Red Hat 7.2 on Intel.
>
> Where do I configure half and full duplex settings.

In regards to what?  NIC settings?

> Also, I like the chkconfig feature of Red Hat, I just installed imap,
> how do I add that to chkconfig, thanks in advance.

It's already there, but called "uw-imap" or "uw-imapd".

I'd also recommend you upgrade to RH9 or Fedora Core 1 as 7.2 is long,
long since dead.  Even RH9 became dead as of April 30th.  FC1 is the
current successor to RH9.
-                He who laughs last thinks slowest.                  -