Help w/Uninstall

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Thu Jun 17 18:47:40 UTC 2004

LinKins6 at aol.com wrote:
> NO--
>
> I'm sorry for the mis-interpritation... I would like to UNINSTALL YOUR SOFTWARE FROM MY LAPTOP...
>
> Could you help me with this?

You got a laptop with Red Hat Linux on it and you want to put Windows
on it?

If you just want to wipe out Linux, start installing your other stuff
and during its install process, have it wipe out the hard disk's
partitions and repartition it how you want.
-     I.R.S.: We've got what it takes to take what you've got!       -