RedHat 9.0 Install Problem with OpenOffice

Tejas A Vora tejasavora at rediffmail.com
Tue Jun 22 04:55:12 UTC 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------

Hi,

I am trying to install RedHat 9.0 on pentium machine. My Harddisk space is 40 GB. Installation partion has almost 36 GB space.

I amtrying to install in GUI mode with Server and Everything opetion. Itried to install so many time - but whenever it reaches openofice RPM installation, installation aborts saying

"There is a problem with media or No disk space or spme problem with storage device". I tried so many times. Then I install only with MINIMAL option and it got installed. After that I tried to upgrade with EVERYTHING - and still the installation aborts at openoffice with th same error.

Please help me ASAP.

Thanks,
Tejas