some help!

Bob McClure Jr robertmcclure at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 25 16:32:24 UTC 2004

On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 03:35:43PM -0000, vaidyanathan jambu iyer wrote:

> Hi Guys,
> My name is Jambu, and i am kind of very new to the linux world.
> and would like to have some basic knowledge on the os..
> Let me put is simple i want have some doucment that would teach me the basic ABC of redhat linux.....
> so inacse  u guys out there have any document or stuff that u could suggest me to read and gain knowledge then it would be very helpfull..
> and THANKS in advance to all how are thinking to help thsi guy!
> good day!

You would probably be interested in this:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/getting-started-guide/

That's for RH 9, but applies to most of Fedora Core as well.

For more in-depth info, go to

http://en.tldp.org/

One of the links there is this which may be very useful:

http://en.tldp.org/LDP/intro-linux/html/index.html

Cheers,
robertmcclure at earthlink.net  http://www.bobcatos.com
A Bible in the hand is worth two on the shelf.