Interrupts from floppy on lap-top

Graeme Nichols gnichols at tpg.com.au
Fri Mar 5 04:11:07 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-01 at 20:52, Manuel Aróstegui Ramirez wrote:
> >From: Graeme Nichols <gnichols tpg com au>
> >To: "redhat-install-list redhat com"
> ><redhat-install-list redhat com>
> >Subject: Interrupts from floppy on lap-top
> >Date: 01 Mar 2004 13:06:33 +1100
>
> Graeme Nichols wrote:
>
> >Hello Folks,
> >
> >My lap-top is a generic unit based on the SIS
> chipset. >It has a P3 1G
> >cpu. RH8 os.
> >
> >My question is this: when I mount the floppy
> sometimes >when I am trying
> >to work with files on it and I am typing on the
> >command line I get a
> >message, which interferes with my typing, saying
> >something about an
> >unexpected interrupt from the floppy.
> >
> >Any ideas anyone?
> >
> >--
> >
> >Kind regards,
> >
> >Graeme Nichols
>
> What's the exactly error you get when you're working
> with your floppy?
> Isn't your floppy corrputed?, have your tried to work
> with on an other machine?
Thanks Manuel, the floppy disk itself is OK. Rick has given me the
answer. Thank you for your response.

--

Kind regards,

Graeme Nichols

we just switched to FDDI.

- IMPORTANT.                                                         -
- The contents of this email and any attachments, which may be con-  -
- fidential, are sent for the personal attention of the addressee/s  -
- only. If you receive this email and are not the intended addressee -
- please inform the sender and delete this email immediately. Use,   -
- copying, disclosure or forwarding of the contents of this email    -
- and/or any attachment/s is not authourised.                        -