Adaptec AHA1540/2 SCSI card and 5 drives...

Mark Christy cisconwtech at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 00:32:02 UTC 2004

Hi,

I hope someone can help. I am setting up RH6.2 (i know
i know), on an older system with an Adaptec AHA1540/2
scsi card. I formatted all the drives (4x 1G and one
small 350MB drive) with fdisk under dos 6.22 and
everything works great.

When I run the installer and get to the 'Ok, now click
next to install the whole sheeeebang', the installer
says it can't find any filesystems. I never get to the
pick your volumes, etc...

Do I need SCSI drivers to load at the 'load drivers
screen' right off the bat????

Somebody please help...