RHEL 2.1/ RPM build

Redhat Enterprise redhat_help at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 11:08:49 UTC 2004

hello gurus,

I doubt whether these are the correct forums to
discuss this problem. Anyway since i cannot get to the
taroon list also i thought U would/could help.

I have got the latest kernel and installed it on a
RHEL 2.1 AS. The kernel is kernel-2.4.9-e.34.src.rpm.
What i have is a P4 2.8 with a SATA raid controller
built in. I have installed the os to the IDE drive and
want to configure the SATA.

How should i go about doing the rpmbuild...

pls help

Thanks